Monday, June 14, 2010

Life Short, live it.

Today i heard that one of my friend's best friend has died in a car accident. The moment when i heard "died & accident", my goose bumps crawl over my whole body......... I'm dying to no hear this word again....

However, life really short, unpredictable and random.. What we should do now is enjoy and appreciate it. Love the people around you because touched wood to say that maybe they cannot accompany you for the whole life journey.
So i take this opportunity to say some words to my friend: no matter what's happened out there, just be tough and live for your own life.. What has already happened just let it go and stand up again.

Wishing all people have a happy life and do enjoy it..
Love ya...muackkss~~~

3 comments:

  1. goose bump apa apa lin oh??

    haiz..kua...i also kip thinking ler about this..can rub off from my brain..haiz..cant imagine if the thing happen in my life..i mean choi la..but.. just 假设...i think i wun be that tough enuf to face it ler....haiz........

    u dun think too much la..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it's hard for us to suddenly accept that someone around us won't be around already...
    but that's the truth...we can turn back anymore..
    a few months ago my friend past away too...
    she's once been supportive to me when i was down...
    that was shocking but she's already gone and we can't do anything..
    sometimes will think of her when looking at photos and also her facebook profile..
    everyone miss her.....

    ReplyDelete